Direct placement opportunity with a great company available!!
This position is a labor position and includes but is not limited to framing, spanning of wire, installing conduit, assist on the ground with setting poles, loading and unloading material, operating a bobcat, tamping, and additional duties. Previous experience in construction is preferred but not a requirement.
Must have good work history with verifiable references.
Hours may range from 40-60 per week, Monday thru Friday. Saturdays may be required certain times of the year. Weeknight travel may be required.
• High School equivalency
• Able to clear high security background check
• No loss of valid driver’s license for 2 years
• Able to lift / push / pull 100 pounds (physical required)
• Stand kneel / bend on uneven surfaces for 13 hours per day
• Work 100% outdoors
Benefit Package Includes:
• Health Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vacation Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Matching Retirement Plan
• Tool Purchase Program
• Company Provided Uniforms
• Generous Per Diem
• Reimbursable Apprenticeship Programs